I am extremely fond of Lara, Riteish

by SAK at/on 10:07 AM
in

Riteish Deshmukh is acting opposite Lara Dutta in ‘Do Knot Disturb’ and the actor is open about his personal and professional relationship he shares with his co-star Lara Dutta. He openly declares that he is extremely fond of Lara Dutta.

"My camaraderie with Lara is excellent and I am extremely fond of her. I have worked with her before; so I share a certain rapport with her," Riteish said. After'Bardaasht' and 'Masti', ‘Do Knot Disturb’ is his third film with the former Miss Universe.

"As colleagues it is important to have on-screen chemistry and when you are doing comedy it is important to have the right timing and everything. Both of us understand that.

"It`s great that there are times when we got a scene and we didn`t need to rehearse because I know exactly what Lara is going to do and she knows exactly what I`m going to do," added the actor who is also doing Sajid Khan`s `Housefull` with the actress.

Riteish Deshmukh who is a comedy genius is glad to work with Lara for the third time. Govinda and Sushmita Sen are playing another pair in the movie.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

 
fineprint
(c) Bollywood Entertainment News · · · Blogger Template by SAK and All Rights Reserved 2009-10