Rani have a low budget for IPL Team

by SAK at/on 1:25 AM
in

Rani Mukherjee might be a cricket fan and she might have donned a cricketer and chanted Sachinpaji, Sachinpaji throughout her film, ‘Dil Bole Hadippa’ but the lady has no intention to own an IPL team as she cannot afford it.

"I can't afford it... I don't have so much money. There is no chance that I can buy an IPL team," Rani said.

"Right now I don't even think that I can take up so much responsibility because everything of that sort (owning a team, etc) means more responsibilities. I am quite happy doing what I am doing right now," she added.

IPL is a territory of Bollywood stars like Shahrukh Khan, Juhi Chawla, Preity Zinta, Shilpa Shetty and now interests Salman Khan, Ajay Devgan and Sanjay Dutt also.

Even her latest film, ‘Dil Bole Hadippa’ did an average business at the box office, Rani is not disheartened and looking forward to celebrate Durga Puja in Mumbai.

"I am just hoping I can have a great time with my family and celebrate Durga Puja as I used to celebrate it as a kid. This time luckily I have kept no commitments during that time; so I am just hoping that this year I'll have a blast," Rani said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

 
fineprint
(c) Bollywood Entertainment News · · · Blogger Template by SAK and All Rights Reserved 2009-10