Dino not dating with Lara, Bipasha

by SAK at/on 1:35 AM
in

Dino Morea doesn’t kiss and tell. Unfortunately for him, his reputation of lady-killer precedes him.

The actor-cum-restaurateur is written about more for his personal relationships with two Bollywood super beauties — Lara Dutta and Bipasha Basu than his acting career.

“I find it very annoying and intrusive to have my personal life constantly speculated upon,’’ says the actor. He adds, “I’m not in a relationship with anyone right now. I’m single and in a happy state currently. I just want to spend some Dino time.’’

The Bollywood star has just signed on Mahendra Singh Dhoni ... and in September he will launch a range of merchandise with the charismatic Indian captain.

Keen to give his best shot to his current lot of films that include an action thriller and a romantic caper, he says, “I just loved working with Aditya Chopra on Pyaar Impossible. It is a special appearance with Uday Chopra and Priyanka Chopra. And, I must say, it is the most memorable experience of my career. I hope to take this association further.’
End 2009, Dino will also wear the producer’s hat. “My first production is a romantic comedy with a fresh young cast set in England,’’ he says, adding, “And, I’m also looking at a couple of other scripts simultaneously.’

His banner has also made a paint commercial with Karan Johar and Kareena Kapoor, and the actor can barely wait to dig his teeth into bigger challenges.

Coming back to the constant speculation on his personal relationships he says, “I can maintain a friendship without ulterior motives. I hate the fact that people just see me talking to a person and jump to unnecessary conclusions. People have been linking me with my ex’s. But, I’m not dating anyone currently.’


0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

 
fineprint
(c) Bollywood Entertainment News · · · Blogger Template by SAK and All Rights Reserved 2009-10