Sagrika refuses to wear a Bikini

by SAK at/on 5:43 AM
in


Sagarika Ghatge of Chak de India now back in film industry with her second film.

The actress who stood out from among her team mates for her good looks has been seen on hoardings instead of movies. Why the big gap in the two films? It’s definitely not something that a newcomer would want, right?

“It was not a deliberate attempt to stay away from movies. But after Chak De India, I wanted to do only good movies. It took me time to select the right kind of film,” she says. And despite having a huge starcast in Chak De India, and her next release Fox being a multistarrer as well, Sagarika isn’t adamant about wanting a solo lead film. “It’s the whole package deal that one has to look at. But if the role is good I wouldn’t be worried about its length,” she says.

And though Sagarika was noticed for her glam look in her debut, the girl certainly has her limits when it comes to showing skin on screen. “I work out a lot, and I am definitely into fitness. However, I don’t think I will be comfortable in a bikini,” she said clearly.

Sagarika will next be seen as a lawyer in Fox opposite Arjun Rampal. And obviously, Sagarika is all praise for her co-star. “Arjun put me completely at ease. He would rehearse my lines with me and help me out.

With Sunny Deol, you have a different equation. But yes, he has this aura around him,” she says. And though Sagarika got along with her male co-stars, rumour has it that the girl was involved in a catfight with Udita Goswami, who’s also a part of the cast.

“That’s the strangest story I have heard. It would’ve been okay, if Udita and I had been just cordial, but we are good friends. We even workout together. It’s strange to hear about our fight,” she clarifies adding, “I am a non-filmi person. I can’t pretend to be friends with someone. Udita and I get along with each other and that’s for everyone to see.”

Considering the fact that she calls herself a non-filmi person, how does she take her filmi decisions. “Where films are concerned I go by my instincts. Even where making friends is concerned I know that I can’t be friends with everyone. There are some people you get along with,” she says.

Talking about her Bollywood journey so far she says, “I am no one to judge myself. But things are different now. With Chak De India, you didn’t have to worry about your make-up clothes, etc, as it was a sports film, but now all these things do make a difference,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

 
fineprint
(c) Bollywood Entertainment News · · · Blogger Template by SAK and All Rights Reserved 2009-10