Yashraj Choosed Gauhar Khan for a Movie

by SAK at/on 1:43 AM
in

Gauahar always makes a wish list for her birthday; it’s almost like a resolution list that people make for New Year’s. Last year too she made a wish list and one of the things on her wish list was that she gets a good film offer to make her debut in.

And guess what? Her wish has been fulfilled this year and she will be making her debut in Yashraj’s “Rocket Singh– Salesman of the year”. She went through the whole grind of auditioning for the movie. She auditioned really hard and finally got selected.

She is so grateful that a banner like Yashraj chose her to act in their film. She thanks god for this opportunity.

Says Gauahar, “I feel so good that my wish has been fulfilled this year. In fact, I already have a list for next year pasted on my fridge door.

I hope my other wishes get fulfilled too, as my birthday this year lies on the first day of Ramzan, and also Ganpati festival starts off from this day. I just believe that ultimately it’s in our hands to help turn our wishes into reality.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

 
fineprint
(c) Bollywood Entertainment News · · · Blogger Template by SAK and All Rights Reserved 2009-10